Shut down your computer and find some fun.
From health tracking apps to meeting new friends through social media – fusing online and offline is when things get really exciting.
What You Can Do
Find time based wild things for you and your kids to do on your doorstep. Download here
Turn an online connection into an offline one. Meet for a coffee and see where that takes you.
Spend a night sleeping outside, document your journey and inspire others. Want to know how - this will show you the way.
Pioneer a new kind of social space that serves your local communitiy through co-creation and co-learning
Some Short(ish) articles:
- Dan & his family lived in a treehouse for a year and lived a hi-tech hi-nature life
- Find out why Norwegians watched burning firewood on TV for 12 hours
- Is the internet making us more or less lonely?
- Project Wild Thing: a film-maker's campaign to reconnect kids with nature
Really want to read in depth:
- Find out how four days immersed by nature can increase your creative problem solving by 50%
- Hear the stories of those living in the remotest parts of the world - all of whom have an internet conection as their technology of choice
- For the ongoing hi-tech, hi-nature story
- The technical details of why cities are creative places